Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, MARCH 10, 2023
2. Saudi Arabia and Iran Agree to Restore Ties, in Talks Hosted by China
3. Disinformation Wars: China, Russia Cooperating On Propaganda More Than Ever, Says Report
4. Incrementalism Is Throttling U.S. Support for Ukraine
5. Outgoing president of Micronesia accuses China of bribery, threats and 'political warfare'
6. Analysis | Georgia Is a New Front in Russia’s Hybrid War
7. China holds ‘military advantage’ over US as Washington prepares for conflict over Taiwan: retired general
8. 5.2% Pay Bump for Troops, Feds in 2024 Budget Proposal
9. What to Do in an Increasingly Bipolar World
10. Lessons From Ukraine Many Don’t Want to Hear
11. Is China’s ‘Straddle’ on Ukraine Coming to an End?
12. Is Australia’s Defense Strategy Based on a Mistaken Assumption?
13. Air Force chief wants to take ‘wrecking ball’ to service’s bureaucracy
14. Deepfakes and Disinformation Pose a Growing Threat in Asia
15. OPINION: Blessed Are the Peacemakers Who Define Their Terms (Ukraine)
16. The United States' China-centered existential crisis – The China Project
17. Inside Indo-Pacific Command’s $87 billion wish list to deter China
18. Irregular Warfare Initiative Launches New Website
19. Blacks in SOF - Panel 2
Korean News Content:
1. North Korean hackers used polished LinkedIn profiles to target security researchers
2. Yoon vows to further strengthen extended deterrence against N.K. threats
3. Victor Gilinsky offers a less optimistic view of North Korea’s negotiating tactics and nuclear program
4. South Korea less battle-capable than North, top ex-general warns
5. Opposition leader claims forced labor compensation plan may lead to military consequences
6. Wife of detained S. Korean pastor sends an open letter to her husband
7. North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un: Billions in wealth, mansions, luxury cars – The luxurious life of country's Supreme Leader
8. Where else in the world is there this kind of slavery?’ (north Korea)
9. Zainichi Korean businessmen to donate to foundation for forced labor victims
10. Korean cosmetics firms shift focus to North America from China
11. Envisioning Korea in 2070 in births, deaths, marriages and immigration
12. North Korean women told to be 'flowers of loyalty' by having more children
13. U.S. to hold meeting at U.N. on North Korea rights abuses
14. N. Korean Leader Regretted Lack of War-Ending Declaration with Trump
15. Kellogg's Global Politics The North Korean Threat with David Maxwell