Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. Opinion | Ukraine Doesn’t Need the West to Defend It. We Need Help Preparing for War.
2. Sweden sends troops to Gotland as Russia increases activity in Baltic Sea
3. Putin Wants NATO to Back Off but Is Achieving ‘Exactly the Opposite,’ Says Alliance Chief
4. Washington’s Missing China Strategy
5. Time for NATO to Close Its Door
6. What’s Past Omicron’s Peak?
7. Ex-Pentagon strategist Elbridge Colby bells the dragon
8. Team USA warns athletes about Chinese phone surveillance at Olympics, encourages 'burner phones': report
9. Blockchain, NFTs and the New Standard for Identity and Security
10. ‘War Is Coming’: Mysterious TikTok Videos Are Scaring Sweden’s Children
11. FedEx Wants To Equip Airbus A321s With Anti-Missile Laser Countermeasures
12. Texas rabbi: Security training paid off in hostage standoff
13. Drinking water, ash big concern as Tonga assesses damage after tsunami
14. For Oath Keepers and founder, Jan. 6 was weeks in the making
15. Belt and Road Comes to the Heartland
16. Assessing the Cognitive Threat Posed by Technology Discourses Intended to Address Adversary Grey Zone Activities
17. US media launches war propaganda campaign against Russia as CIA prepares to back an “insurgency” in Ukraine
18. The complicated legacy of Dick Marcinko and the early days of SEAL Team 6
19. FOLLOW-UP: Green Beret allowed to retire after sexually assaulting woman in Thailand
Korean News Content:
1. Pay attention: Missile tests put Kim back in the news
2. N. Korea fires 2 apparent ballistic missiles eastward from Pyongyang airfield: S. Korean military
3. Nuke envoys of S. Korea, U.S., Japan hold phone talks over N. Korea's latest projectile launches
4. Yoon vows to secure preemptive strike capability after N.K. launch
5. Lee, Yoon offer diverging views on dealing with N. Korea
6. Japan’s North Korea Missile Woes
7. North Korea likely to keep China-North Korea border generally closed into 2022
8. South Korea, UAE strike $3 billion missile deal
9. State-run food shops may be helping to stabilize N. Korean grain prices
10. Seoul condemns Tokyo's sovereignty claim to Dokdo
11. Another N. Korean cargo train arrives in Chinese border city: sources
12. North Korea's border opening no guarantee for vaccine offers by South Korea, US
13. North communicates with UN in hopes of getting good jabs
14. Could China Cut North Korea Loose?
15. Court rejects case brought by POWs forced to labor in the North